Products > Screen Recorder Last update: Friday, March 27, 2015
An upgraded commercial version of this product is available on the Windows Store. It features MP4 output, H264 encoding, in-game recording and more. It is more reliable and works a lot smoother than the free version.
More info: Screenbits Home Page
What is Screen Recorder?
Screen Recorder is a free screen recorder software for Windows environment. Screen Recorder records specific part of Windows desktop screen as an AVI file. The option of recording system playback sound or sound from input sound devices is also available. The project is released under the MIT License, version 1.3 is available for download.
- User-specified capture region in four ways:
- Full Screen
- Fixed Part of Desktop
- Window Region
- Tracking Mouse Cursor (new)
- Recording system playback sound or sound from input sound devices, with customizable format (new)
- Including or excluding mouse cursor in the recorded video
- Mouse cursor shadow (new)
- Watermark text with customizable style (new)
- Customizable hot keys
- User-specified video compressor and fps
- High quality video, small output file
- Easy to use and friendly user interface
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP2
- 100% FREE award granted by Softpedia